Where can I find your store?
We operate in a pretty unique and new school fashion- online, at Pop Ups and select markets. Check out our events page to find out where we will be next, you may not have very far to go!
Select products are also carried at some great fitness studios, and stores-you can find an up-to-date list on our footer. (We don't always know what they have in stock so its best to check directly with them).
And you can always find us every Saturday at the Farmers and Makers Market at cSpace.
What products are gluten free?
Do you cater?
Absolutely! We are happy to provide catering for office lunches, special events, and nearly any occasion you can think of. Email us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are you guys all about?
We are here to make the food you want to eat, the food you should eat, and to do it conveniently, healthfully and sustainably. We do that by
- Leaving out unnecessary, unhealthful and unnatural items. Our products are free of gluten, soy, refined sugar, palm oil, artificial colours and flavours, preservatives, weird chemicals, and fillers.
- Being allergy friendly-If you have allergies, we can work with you to make sure there is no cross contamination, and because we custom make every order, we can make your order first thing in the morning, so there are zero cross contamination issues.
- Being Plant Based and offering Paleo and Vegan Options. Our menu is Plant Based, meaning we use minimal animal products and instead focus on ingredients that are from sustainably sourced plants. Paleo? We have you covered, our Paleo options are dairy, refined sugar, grain and legume free. Our vegan options have absolutely no animal products like eggs, dairy and honey nor do we use ingredients whose cultivation practices harm animal lives, like soy or palm.
- We are an Earth friendly, socially aware triple bottom line company. We choose to purchase local or fairly traded, sustainable goods, and as much as possible,organic and/or spray free.
- We give back. We donate to shelters, food banks and meal programs.
- We are a team of different colours, genders, creeds, sexes, abilities, origins, ages, and sexual orientations with a common goal - to make amazing, healthful food for everyone. With a smile.
Why aren't you in a store or coffeeshop near me?
Great question, why aren't we? The best way to have our products carried by your favourite place is to ask them to carry our products for you.
Do you sell wholesale?
Yes , we sell wholesale to businesses from yoga studios to restaurants.
Can you deliver to Canmore/Okotoks/Airdrie/My neighbourhood...
We can, but there are either minimum orders or a delivery fee. Some of our customers get a few friends together to place one order, and this way everyone can get Nourished even if they don't live in Calgary. Email us for more information.
Are you hiring?
Maybe, send us a cover letter and a resume and lets chat!
How do I order online?
Easy! Just pick your favourite items, check out, pick the store you want to pick up at, or delivery, pick a date, and that;s pretty much it! Make sure to click 'more information; to get details about each pick up location, such as hours they are open.
How does PIck Up work?
Just order everything you would like, click the location you would like to pick up at, check the hours available for pick up, and choose the one that works best for you. We'll send a notification the day of pick up when we are on our way to drop your order off, just give us some time to get to the pick up location.
How does Delivery work?
Pick everything you would like, click the delivery date you prefer from the options, and complete your order. We'll send a notification the day of pick up when we are on our way to drop your order off, just give us a couple hours to get to you, we may have a few other deliveries on the way or traffic may have us tied up. Feel free to tip your delivery person, as of us writing this, all of our delivery people are University students, so they will be very appreciative!
How many days notice do you need?
Typically 24-48 hours. The more notice, the better!
Are you a chain?
Not at all. We are an independently owned, triple bottom line business that is local to Calgary, Alberta.
This is a great idea. Can I invest?
Your bread is the best gluten free bread I have had, hands down. Are you a wizard?
Sadly, no, or we'd be having this conversation somewhere warmer with sand between our toes.
What's your problem with palm oil? I've heard its great for you, and it's in so many things.
We are, first and foremost, an Earth friendly company and using palm oil is not Earth friendly in any way..There are so many issues with palm oil, we recommend checking out doing your own personal research or checking out this link. Unfortunately there really is no such thing as sustainable palm oil, every palm plantation causes or has caused degradation of human rights, deforestation and environmental damage.
Learn more about What's Wrong With Palm Oil?
This FAQ is pretty lame. Who asks these questions?
Our FAQ is based on questions the world at large has posed to us. We'll be adding more soon!
What is your GST number?